For more than 50 years, ARKRAY has developed innovative diagnostic and monitoring products including automated systems for urinalysis, A1C, clinical chemistry instruments, reagents and consumables. In addition, ARKRAY is a leader in the blood glucose monitoring market with a dominant market share in long term care. ARKRAY continues to evolve and innovate its product lines and programs to meet the changing needs of the industry. For healthcare providers, this means access to cutting edge and reliable products combined with superior customer support. With products and programs that reach throughout the industry, ARKRAY has become the trusted source across the healthcare continuum.
The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, highly strategic, measurable communication campaigns tailored to the commercialization communication needs for ARKRAY USA Products. Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the organization's marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications. Create and execute measurable, multi-channel communications strategies and campaigns to support the commercialization of ARKRAY USA products.
- Monitor industry dynamics and competitive products including product performance, sales, and market share trends. Manage delivery of the campaign management process from kickoff to regular (monthly or quarterly) data reports and updates that encompasses budget and measurable results.
- Oversee proper Regulatory, Quality and Legal reviews in compliance with the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for Marketing Communications.
- Supervise vendors and contractors for different projects and programs.
- Manage and lead the participation in congress/convention strategy and execution for larger events, which feature products that are covered in assigned campaigns.
- Lead strategy and content for product specific events and other customer facing marketing activities as assigned.
- Responsible for the achievement of marketing/communications/public relations mission, goals and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives and report progress to the Director of Marketing.
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.