Hunt Electric Corporation is a national design build electrical contracting firm grounded in the simple, powerful concept of performing efficient, quality work. We value trust, relationships, performance, reward, safety, and diversity. Our loyalty is to our clients, our communities and our employees in more than 40 states.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This role is responsible for providing marketing support within the Sales/Estimating department to create content, build relationships and maintain consistent and positive organizational branding. This position interacts regularly with a variety of individuals, including employees, managers, customers, company owners and community organizations.
- Manage content, copywriting, and copyediting for brochures and Request for Proposal (RFP) responses to ensure consistency, quality and accurate tone of voice.
- Create, edit and maintain project bid proposal documents and the Boilerplate+ Content library.
- Manage prequalification RFPs.
- Edit and maintain department SharePoint page including, but not limited to, updating bids and project pursuits.
- Create marketing materials for department events, trips, and team building opportunities.
- Coordinate department communications by responding to emails and interfacing with customers.
- Prepare internal and external documents for team members and industry partners.
- Prepare for department meetings by creating documents and presentations that align with the organizational brand.
- Coordinate with the Corporate Marketing Specialist to develop and manage project resumes for employees.
- Ensure positive brand recognition and consistency.
- Coordinate with the Corporate Marketing Specialist to create and maintain templates for the company including, but not limited to, scope letters, estimates, and correspondence.
- Assist the Corporate Marketing Specialist with company events including, but not limited to, the annual Client Appreciation party, retirement parties, and volunteer and employee engagement events.
- Coordinate updates to the FEC partnership list with the Corporate Marketing Specialist.
- Coordinate photography for projects and social media with the Corporate Marketing Specialist.
- Maintain networking relationships with outside organizations specific to marketing, construction, and the electrical industry.
- Maintain department calendar to show upcoming Sales and Marketing events, including but not limited to, sporting events and travel.
- Coordinate department events.
- Take meeting minutes for department meetings regarding project pursuits, customer relations, and Sales/Estimating/Marketing strategy.
- Additional tasks as assigned.