Why Sauer Brands?
Strong History, Solid Future.
Founded in 1887, Sauer Brands Inc. has been at the forefront in its industry. Today, we offer an exceptional suite of products to consist of mayonnaise, pourable salad dressings, condiments, sauces, spices, extracts and flavorings. Our celebrated products consist of Duke’s Mayonnaise, Spice Hunter and Sauer Brands.
Overall Goal of Position:
Ensure that communications of all our brands remain relevant to consumers and that all design and creative initiatives support the brand promise and OurRecipe@SauerBrands.
What are we making?
- A safer, stronger, more sustainable Sauer Brands that forges a prosperous future for our families
Why are we making it?
- To excite and delight our customers with inspired flavors
How do we make it? With:
- Executional Excellence
Where are we going? / What does our “product look like?
- One of the most respected food companies on the planet, known for our passion, expertise relentless pursuit of excellence.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Creative Development and Management
- Use Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator to create marketing/packaging materials
- Identify content gaps and support content development, including marketing collateral, webinars, and blogs
- Create content and copy for website, PR, creative
- Maintain a portfolio of products, packaging & product attributes.
- Ensure consistency in branding and messaging across the portfolio
- Manage multiple projects at any one time; relating to product and packaging enhancements, communications (internal and external), on and off-line marketing, working across cross-functional teams to deliver results.
- Manage, update, edit and take care of: all product and company collateral, i.e. website, Sell Sheets, Coupons and social media assets
- Update Web Page Content
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media
Marketing Develop and Implementation
- Support trade show and event execution
- Marketing and consumer research
- Contribute to marketing projects with a proactive-can do attitude
- Help sales, marketing and leadership teams on various projects
- Review product descriptions for SEO value
- Back-end support in order to assist in achieving all monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Promote our products and services during events
Communication and Review Efforts
- Review product images for accuracy
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
- Other duties as needed / assigned
Performance Standards (the criteria that will be used to evaluate performance):
Ideas – fresh thinking to elevate brand perceptions, relevance and engagement
Brand success in target markets
What you do and how you act (Be yourself!)
- Comfort in your own voice
- Personal Effectiveness - meeting timelines and productivity requirements (quantity and quality of work)
- Personal interaction, communication and teamwork with internal and external parties, consistent with company values and guiding principles