1. Organize and implement programming and logistics for Latino Arts performances, exhibit openings, school and virtual offerings.
- Led on concert logistics and band accommodations.
- Coordinate school attendance to Latino Arts Programs. Managing contracts and payments; follow-up
- Assist with program planning and brainstorming
- Assist with UPAF fundraising efforts and helping to run internal UPAF campaign
- Help represent Latino Arts to other collaborative groups
2. Assist Latino Arts Marketing Efforts and support Digital Communications Coordinator to roll out LA marketing which could include email, print and social media – developing marketing strategies and leading execution of those strategies with team assistance.
3. Manage Latino Arts, Inc. events and sales including helping to manage the Event brie, box office - back end financials and deposits paperwork and tracking
4. In conjunction with the Development understand use customer database and assist with data entry, audience data.
5. Other Marketing and office support tasks which could include marketing projects and team support.