Creating cohesive campaigns: Understanding our brand and company goals and helping to create successful marketing campaigns that are consistent across our marketing mediums including website, social media, tv, print ads, press releases, billboards, email, etc. We would like you to be a liason between us and a PR firm. Working to utilize your skills to market us while utilizing them for more extensive/specialized work. We would like you then to make recommendations on what you feel benefits us most.
In house projects/marketing: Working with media outlets: Such as TV, Radio, Billboard, PR Firm, etc. Assisting with the organization and coordination of in house events such a grand opening, bridal show and other special events.
Social Media Initiatives: Managing social media accounts to have cohesive look and campaigns across all mediums: Communicating and collaborating with our existing team to do the following tasks or help create the vision and campaigns in the following areas and ensure execution and follow up.
- Facebook: Posting special offers, posting unique and special content and driving customers to engage in them. Doing Live videos of key components or items.
- Pinterest: Have a presence. (Posting unique content, recipes from campers or ones we have and stamp them from Jellystone)
- Snapchat: researching filters and our use for them. Finding a way to make a presence
- Twitter: Posting content popular to younger users (not necessarily the purchasers, but their children, etc).
- Instagram: Photos from within the park posted. This might be an ideal opportunity for a high level recreation staff person or intern to be guided to do this.
- Website: Gain knowledge in our website and do quarterly evaluations of what we can change (perhaps seasonally updating visuals, etc to reflect what we are booking) as well as looking at the ADA compliance component of our website.
Helping to build our brand: Forming community partnerships with like-minded businesses. This could be for marketing purposes, business trades, employee trading opportunities, etc.
Inhouse projects/marketing: While not a top priority you could have some involvement in putting together or directing some inhouse marketing, such as training materials like videos and paperwork to have a cohesive look.