At Catholic Memorial High School, we educate students as individuals, intellectually and spiritually. We guide students to work to their highest, God-given potential. We prepare them for postsecondary education to become leaders serving the Church and the world. Course offerings encourage critical thinking, enhance communication skills, and encourage talent-driven, team-based innovation. Here, innovation is the art of problem-solving while learning to be a leader who can work as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or communications
- 3 – 5 years of marketing or communications experience
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience working with website design software/platforms
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns, web analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office a must
- Knowledge of Razor’s Edge software a strong plus.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with students, parents, prospective students/parents, staff and community leaders.
- Available to work occasional nights, weekends as needed.
- Bilingual abilities are a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation.