About Pierce, an Oshkosh company:
At Pierce Manufacturing, we build trucks that protect people and communities around the world. To our team, there is no room for anything less than providing the absolute best. Since 1913, building truck bodies on Model T Ford chassis in an old converted church has evolved to creating highly customized, carefully designed and engineering pumpers, aerials, tankers and rescue units that have no equal. Today, you'll find more than 30,000 Pierce apparatuses on the road that are making a difference in people's lives, every day. To us, every step in the process of building our trucks is personal. From innovation and expertise, to the customization and service. Our trucks are designed to perform under the toughest conditions.
The Marketing Associate role will assist the marketing team in various marketing disciplines, such as: strategy, multimedia, research, analysis, project management, website creation, customer experience, metrics, writing and editing content. This person will learn, gain knowledge, and further their development in understanding marketing at Frontline Communications, Oshkosh Airport Products, and Pierce Manufacturing.
Moving the future forward is our priority and this includes your future. We encourage professional development and champion our employees’ success through various skills and training opportunities. Named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies™ by Ethisphere Institute for six consecutive years, everything we do at Oshkosh is guided by our core values and the 15k+ team members around the world who embody them.
We put people first. We do the right thing. We persevere. We are better together. We offer our employees an outstanding range of benefits, including:
- Eligibility on Day 1 for medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance
- Up to $10,000 each year for tuition reimbursement to allow you to further your education in a degreed program (Associates, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programs)
- 401k plan with company match, $.50 for every dollar up to 6%
- Competitive paid-time off plans
- Company bonus plan, free life, short and long-term disability plans
- Health Saving Account (HSA) with company contribution up to $1K per year
- Many, many more!