We make very personal commitments to our clients. They have gaps that get in the way of growth and awesome things. We commit to step in, figure things out, fill those gaps and help build a bridge to sustainable growth and happiness.
Sound nice? It’s actually way better than that – but it’s not simple. We’re looking for people who thrive in uncertainty and like to be rewarded for sleuthing things out. It's not easy to get a job here, but it's worth trying.
If you're looking for something a little different, we hope you drop us a line. And, we just moved downtown into a really great environment–it’ll be worth it just to see the new space.
In this case, we’re looking for someone to assist us in Marketing Automation-Digital Strategy. Someone who wants to play a key role in the planning and implementation of multi-channel marketing strategies – creating innovative ideas that tie web, mobile, email, search, social and traditional digital marketing together to provide real results to our clients. Someone who understands that there is little about marketing automation that is automated, and that what used to be essentially about web development - is today, more about a robust integration of many disparate systems. Someone who gets how to pull digital resources together to create the architecture behind the strategy; and can adjust those resources as market intelligence is gathered and new/revised direction is determined.
This role will work closely with our Market Intelligence team, as well as our Creative and Account teams. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in marketing automation, email marketing, nurture campaign execution and database management. Someone who is proficient or certified in some or all of the following: Hubspot, Marketo, Click Dimension, Salesforce.com and/or MicroSoft Dynamics; and has experience in developing strategy for and building complex workflows. Finally, the kind of person who doesn’t need it all mapped out, because they know the truth – there is no map.
We expect you to have the following skills to be successful:
- Project management – the ability to manage multiple projects with lots of arms and legs
- Project Strategy creation, including mapping and workflows
- Detailed communication skills - for providing direction to remote team members
- Someone who is inquisitive – asking questions to drive clarity around the strategy and execution of what the client needs
- Healthcare and manufacturing experience a plus, but not required
- Microsoft office skills – specifically, advanced level Excel and PowerPoint Collaborative, contributes to group/team effort to achieve a common goal