WE ARE ASQ: EXCELLENCE THROUGH QUALITY
ASQ is the leading membership association helping quality professionals achieve their career goals and drive excellence through quality in their organizations and industries. We provide expertise, knowledge, networks and solutions to a global membership of individuals and organizations panning more than 130 countries. ASQ was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Our business strategies are undergoing a renaissance that will propel member value, including individual and organizational, to unprecedented levels.
Join ASQ’s Milwaukee Headquarters Marketing and Creative Team. Working in a decidedly collaborative environment, our Marketing AutomationSpecialistisresponsible for the day-to-day management and execution of all email marketing campaigns, will assist in the migration to a marketing automation platform, and will eventually develop, coordinate, and execute cross-channel journey-based marketing campaigns.
- Develop customer journeys from acquisition to retention and lapsed member; develops recommendations to fill gaps and ensure a seamless member experience across digital channels, leveraging Pardot marketing automation capabilities.
- Serves as primary owner of marketing automation software, uploading digital assets, creating digital audience segments, and executing personalized cross-channel campaigns.
- Deploy and manage email campaigns including but not limited to editing messages, leading design and copy reviews, structuring and scaling AB tests, scheduling deliveries and reporting on email results.
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure alignment with teams on campaign design and final creative layout.
- Optimize and implement best practices with an eye for scalable efficiency and automation, including new software
- Quality check campaigns for functionality, rendering, tracking and customer experience.
- Provide quality control on our email communications; troubleshoot and remediate email issues as they arise.
- Maintain a current understanding and application of email best practices and how to resolve common issues relating to delivery, open, click, and unsubscribe rates.
- Run weekly-monthly email reporting, including customer engagement metrics, trends, test results and campaign performance.
- Adhere to ASQ Competencies: Accountability, Communication, Continuous Improvement, Developing Self and Staff, Ethics and Teamwork.
- All other duties as assigned.