Consumers Credit Union is a financial institution just like a bank, except not exactly. Banks have customers, but because we’re a not-for-profit, member-owned credit union, we have members. And because we’re not a bank, we don’t drive up profits just because shareholders demand it. Instead, we focus on driving up member happiness through low loan rates, high deposit rates and low- or no-fee products and services. We focus on things like transparency, simplicity, helpfulness, integrity, positivity and inclusion – and we always put our members first.
In fact, we serve over 191,000 members and have over $3 billion in assets. We employ nearly 500 people in the Chicago area and have 16 branch locations in Illinois. We offer access to a national shared branching network, and more than 80,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide. And although we’ve been around for over 90 years, we’re just getting started!
Are you interested in working for one of the fastest growing financial services providers in the country? One whose “for people, not profit” mindset has been recognized by Forbes as a “Best-in-State” credit union for four years in a row? How about aligning your marketing experience with a financial institution whose sole purpose is to unlock value for its members and empower them to live their best financial lives?
Consumers Credit Union (CCU) is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to help us take our marketing and communications efforts to an entirely new level by ensuring that our members are plugged-in to the full breadth of solutions and services we offer. As our Marketing Automation Specialist you will be responsible for managing CCU’s marketing automation platform and ensuring the organization is fully leveraging its capabilities to not only acquire new members but also deepen and expand relationships with existing members.
Working closely with marketing colleagues as well as internal operational, member experience, business intelligence and digital partners, this role will design and implement programmatic and cross-channel marketing initiatives through the Marketo platform. From savings and checking accounts to credit cards, personal loans, auto loans, home loans and a full suite of wealth management solutions – not to mention a host of convenient digital services, this role will shape the evolution of our engagement and education programs in order to help members get the most out of their relationships with CCU.
Ideal candidates for this position will have a foundation in marketing automation and experience creating, implementing and optimizing data-driven marketing programs.
This is a “flex” position with work from home days along with onsite days based at our Schaumburg corporate office. Later in 2023, we will move to our new location in Lake Forest but will still offer a flex schedule!
- Overseeing automated and trigger-based email marketing program execution, including testing and deployment
- Measuring, analyzing and evaluating programs for optimization
- Maintaining the marketing automation platform and assisting in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software
- Understanding and evaluating campaign and engagement metrics and distributing campaign performance to the marketing team and key internal stakeholders
- Working with management and Business Intelligence to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Creating recommendations to improve campaigns continuously
- Managing marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Planning and performing A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Supporting essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and CRM – such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
Compensation: Base salary + annual bonus plan + benefits eligibility including a fully-funded pension plan and a 401k with company matching.
At CCU you'll enjoy
An awesome culture that appreciates hard work and delivers on fun, collaboration, respect, and innovation. Add competitive pay, an annual bonus program and a company that believes in developing our employees to their fullest potential and we're the total package! CCU offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Here’s a sneak peek:
- Multiple plan options for medical and dental, vision coverage, tax-advantaged spending accounts, employee assistance program, tuition assistance, paid parental leave, and more.
- 11 company paid holidays, plus CCYou Day - a paid day off when you can focus on your wellbeing. And generous paid time off – new hires accrue up to 4 weeks of PTO in the first year!
- FREE basic life, short term and long-term disability insurance. And we have a FREE employee-only fitness center!
- Retirement plans – We've got two of them! A 401k with company matching, and a pension plan that is fully funded by CCU.
- And more!