In this role you must:
Have deep technical experience with HubSpot (Marketing Hub and Sales Hub) particularly in translating strategies into effective marketing automation workflows. Additional experience with Marketo is a bonus.
Manage end-to-end email campaign production and execution, including efficient campaign set up, list segmentation, deployment, and reporting.
- List work in mail chimp, etc.
- Basic HTML programming: R balls superscript; add coding. Make basic updates to creative.
Implement direct marketing and CRM best practices, including email best practices, with knowledge of privacy laws.
Participate in personalized content marketing strategies.
Manage targeting strategies to improve engagement, manage list segmentation and maintain a calendar to track member communications and ensure a balance between deliverability and promotions.
Continuously analyze results of campaigns and make recommendations for workflow improvement.
Care deeply about the customer experience and customer journey for leading brands.
Be comfortable in an analytics-driven environment. Love data and tracking performance.
Be experienced with building customer relationships through marketing automation.
Find ambiguity an opportunity and have the drive to be self-directed.
Love communicating and communicate well across verbal and written media, including client and internal presentations.
In this role you would:
- Support the growth of a contemporary direct marketing service capability for our agency and clients.
- Participate in the set-up, customization, deployment, and management of HubSpot marketing automation platforms for client and agency initiatives.
- Have accountability for the results of client and agency campaigns utilizing marketing automation solutions.
- Help to accurately scope (resource/time/budget) and execute all marketing automation programs and deliverables working closely with multiple agency teams.