Education and Experience:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill,and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or business-related field; or equivalent work experience
- At least 3-5 years of marketing/communications/advertising or business experience with demonstrated success, preferably in healthcare-related field – agency experience is a plus
- Exceptional knowledge of all Microsoft applications, including database applications.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently communicate a clear understanding of patients/clients expectations and adapt as appropriate to exceed their needs
- Demonstrated ability to focus attention on developing strategies that drive revenue
- Demonstrated ability to develop personally and professionally
- Proven oral and written communication skills, organizational, and presentation skills to interact effectively with internal and external business partners
- Demonstrated ability to track, measure, and monitor marketing expenditures
- Ability to analyze and evaluate primary and secondary market research insights
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships
- Proven ability to monitor cutting-edge advertising, digital, business to business and traditiona lmarketing tactics
- Demonstrated skill to exercise independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action
- Some travel required on a quarterly basis