You May Be Right for Us If You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or other related fields. 5+ years of progressive and applicable marketing experience.
- Strong competency in digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing a plus. Software or Technology industry experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management and ownership experience a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
At Singlewire, we believe what we do really matters. We are passionate about our work, our employees, our customers and our partners. We are a community of collaborators that share and work hard to reach common goals. We also like to have some fun along the way. Singlewire
Software LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.