PIERCE ENGINEERS, INC. (PE) was founded in 1991 and later incorporated in 1995. PE is a consulting structural engineering firm proficient in both Design-Build and Design-Bid project delivery. PE offers professional design services to commercial, industrial, institutional and residential building renovation and construction clients. We are headquartered in Milwaukee and have additional offices in Chicago and Madison. The firm specializes in the design of structural steel, masonry, post-tension concrete, conventionally reinforced concrete, timber, composite and precast concrete systems for office buildings, educational buildings, parking ramps, hospitals, municipal facilities, industrial and manufacturing facilities.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a Marketing Communications Coordinator to develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives and effectively manage the marketing, advertising, and promotional activities of the organization. This position will be in our Milwaukee office.
Description / Responsibilities:
- Work with the Principal team to develop an annual internal and external marketing plan.
- Proactively assess and spot new marketing opportunities.
- Develop branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Showcase accomplishments and important company updates internally and externally. Engage with employees to encourage participation in presentations, panels, and other events. Assist in researching target markets and potential clients.
- Write, edit, and distribute press releases and company newsletter.
- Utilize online and digital marketing tools including social media and company website.
- Maintain up to date project resumes, firm profile, project experiences, photos, employee resumes and presentation materials.
- Assist in proposal preparation. Assist in developing a PE hiring experience. Engage with marketing user groups.