Who designs your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens! Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments – and so, we are creating perfect places. We’re looking to empower people wanting to tackle the challenges facing society and who want to make real what matters most. Think this is you?
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at a consistent high-quality level. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to research, analyze, plan and execute in the areas of: message development, communications vehicle development and management and communications effectiveness measurement
- Experience communicating around product management, including software and hardware
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working across all communications channels – internal and external – with a strong focus on new digital tools, as well as more traditional communications vehicles.
- Strong attention to detail, budget management and project management skills and experience
- Strong teaming skills including cross-cultural abilities
- Ability to deal effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Comfortable in an agile environment – ability and flexibility to work under time constraints and adapt to change
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently, as well as work well in groups
- Education; Bachelor’s degree in communications/marketing
- Experience: 5-7 years successfully performing the planning, directing, executing and measurement of communications to internal and external stakeholders
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Strong understanding of communications channels and how to apply them effectively
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Solid computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work under time constraints with multiple projects