Nekoosa is a winning culture, motivated by driving return as we support our people in clean, safe and efficient environments. The simple mission statement that guides us is, ‘What’s New…”, and we lead with our three core values at the forefront of our thoughts and actions: respectful, accountable and different.
Nekoosa manufactures and converts the highest quality specialty print media substrates for the commercial print and graphics markets. The partnership of Nekoosa Coated Products, RTape, Catalina Graphic Films and CET Films allows Nekoosa to deliver excellence across its product portfolio and create new opportunities for our customers. Our expertise includes coating, converting and custom plastic extrusion capabilities, with a product offering that includes application tapes, pressure sensitive films, specialty synthetics, carbonless papers and capping films.
Key elements of this role include developing content for all marketing tools, creating compelling promotions and collaborating with outside vendors to produce sales tools. The Marketing Communication Specialist must develop a strong knowledge of our industry, product lines and customers.
Product Marketing & Messaging – 70%
- Create content for international and regional campaigns that will generate demand for a specific product or application that targets each customer channel – distributors, printers and end-users.
- Create monthly product spotlights that highlight Nekoosa’s specialty products. Generate a library of application samples and case studies by developing deeper relationships with printers who use our products.
- Develop all tools needed to support each campaign – email blasts, blogs, advertisements, mailings, flyers, videos, web and social media.
- Collaborate with outsourced vendors for graphic design, videography, photography and web development support.
- Build relationships with industry editors, journalists, bloggers, etc. in order to promote Nekoosa through industry publications.
Collateral Creation, File Management & Shared Folder Upkeep – 30%
- Create and maintain the upkeep of swatch books, product overviews, presentations, application samples, packaging files and labels.
- Develop and maintain a master list of all Nekoosa products that include key attributes, features and benefits.
- Draft, edit and distribute all internal and external communications including customer letters, press releases and website content.