Required Knowledge, Skills, Education, and Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at a consistent high-quality level. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to research, analyze, plan and execute in the areas of: message development, communications vehicle development and management and communications effectiveness measurement
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working across all communications channels – internal and external – with a strong focus on new digital tools, as well as more traditional communications vehicles.
- Strong teaming skills including cross-cultural abilities
- Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work under time constraints and adapt to change
- Strong attention to detail, budget management and project management skills
- Organizational skills and project management experience
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups
- Ability and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
- Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/marketing
- Domestic Travel 10%
- 5-7 years successfully performing the planning, directing, executing and measurement of communications to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong understanding of communications channels and how to apply them effectively
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Solid computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work under time constraints with multiple projects