Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology, and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems, we apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
...to build a promising future.
We currently have a great opportunity available for a Marketing Communications Specialist. The Marketing Communications Specialist will assist with the execution of a marketing communications strategy and plan in support of Sysmex’s key business objectives. This person will coordinate the development and implementation of marketing communications and promotional programs in four key areas: media and publicity, branding and promotion, document disposition and reporting. The Marketing Communications Specialist will work with the Marketing Communications team in areas such as marketing operations, internal and external communications, web, advertising, direct marketing, public relations and other areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Creative Director, External Communications Manager and/or external vendors to develop, edit and produce marketing collateral such as brochures, direct mailings and other collateral as needed. If collateral is developed by an external agency, act as a liaison between agency and Marketing Communications department to ensure the successful design and execution and adherence to project timelines.
- Oversee AACC marketing communications efforts including contributing to the development of email content, social media postings, special edition of the customer newsletter, collateral and ads in printed and digital formats.
- Promote Sysmex products and services during internal and external in-person and virtual customer events, including supporting the Events team during AACC, tradeshows, symposia and large internal events.
- Organize, develop and implement both internal (to field-based associates) and external (to customers) direct and digital mailings, including working with Market Research to request appropriate databases.
- Update and contribute content on digital marketing platforms such as public website, intranet and social media platforms.
- Create new Integrated Marketing Communications calendar and maintain a periodic report of MarCom metrics.
- Collaborate with Creative Director, Director of Marketing Communications Strategy, Events and Operations and our Operations Senior Specialist to update and manage our MarCom project database to ensure timely communication, execution of deliverables and completion of project.
- Maintain various “libraries” of information and content on Microsoft Teams, the interal Marketing drive and intranet. These libraries include items such as graphics, articles, ads, product surveys, and up-to-date printer files.
- As part of coordinating the disposition of communications, assist in content management of documents on the Customer Resource Center, our sales enablement platform, our content approval system and literature store.
- Other duties as assigned.
Light physical effort. Routine handling of objects up to 20 pounds; prolonged (at least 50% of time) sitting, standing, keyboard or CRT work. May require periods of moderate discomfort due to noise, dust, lighting and/or other conditions.