Founded in 1908, Kahler Slater began as a regional provider of design services and has grown to become a global, award-winning firm. Today, the firm partners with clients to enrich life and achieve powerful results through architecture, interior design and environmental branding. We focus on serving health care, higher education, corporate, hotel, living environments, sports and fitness markets.
Work is performed in a pleasant, professional, creative, open office environment, with business casual attire. Hours of work will generally be during regular business hours and will average 2,300 hours per year. Great flexibility in your schedule is both required of you and returned to you due to our many project deadlines. Out of town travel is possible but expected to be minimal.
Kahler Slater’s mission is to enrich life and achieve powerful results through the places we design. Join our nationally recognized “Best Place to Work” culture and creative workplace. We are seeking an energetic, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Marketing Coordinator and Proposal Specialist.
This position is very important to our team and integral to the overall success of our marketing and business development efforts. We are eager to meet a person that fits the following description.
This Coordinator will be a part of the centralized Marketing Team and will work closely with other senior marketing and business development staff and firm principals, on a variety of tasks, especially proposal development and new business development support.
The Coordinator’s role includes: the creation, coordination and design of complicated, multi-section proposals for new business; new business development research; CRM database management; organizing conference/tradeshow exhibits, client tours, and client retention activities; implementing marketing campaigns; etc. This Coordinator position requires extremely strong communication, organizational, prioritization, problem-solving, multi-tasking and decision-making skills coupled with strong graphic design skills. This fast-paced position requires a team player that will take initiative and ownership of his/her areas of responsibility. A detail-oriented individual with great client service skills will be a perfect fit.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Self-Directed:
- Coordinate all efforts for proposals from beginning to end. This includes scheduling meetings; organizing the team; gathering all required information; designing, editing, and producing the proposal; and ensuring the deadlines are met.
- Collect, draft, edit, organize, and proof various marketing collateral, including proposal content, presentations, new business development materials, award submittals, brochures, and interview support content.
- Create/manage templates while maintaining Kahler Slater brand/within branding guidelines (Adobe InDesign, Word, Powerpoint, and Excel).
- Responsible for scheduling all Marketing and NBD meetings, pre-meeting prep, meeting minutes and post-meeting follow up communications.
- Manage and track project data, client data, and new business development efforts in firmwide databases (CRM database, server locations, etc.).
- Responsible for tracking conference dates, client event dates and award submissions: prepare submissions and registrations; assist with speakers’ proposals and logistics; coordinate staffing and materials; coordinate event attendees and travel logistics; organize pre-and post-event meetings.
- Support requests from leadership and senior marketing team members. Follow up with requested information, reports, notes or activities as needed/directed.
- Manage marketing file organization and updates.