Job Scope & Responsibilities:*
Collaborate with Director of Marketing, Marketing Managers, marketing team and internal clients on concept through completion of marketing campaigns and projects for assigned markets and internal clients.
Develop and curate content to expand channels and increase engagement on social media outlets in accordance with strategy.
- Post, monitor and foster community within existing social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, Stories, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
- Develop and lead execution of monthly social media content calendar.
- Generate and propose fresh concepts to keep social channels innovative.
- Participate in the development of organizational social media strategy (based on best practices, trends and organization’s goals).
- Capture and analyze key social media metrics and create reports for organizational audience
Collaborate with internal content team to concept and create original content in support of the strategy
- Research and write assigned pieces including: web content, blogs, visitors guide, e-newsletters and social media posts and stories.
- Research and recommend photography, including user generated content.
Develop and execute marketing campaigns, programs and materials in support of organization needs:
- Lead as project manager for key campaigns and assigned initiatives
- Key tasks may include concept development and execution, copywriting, print and digital collateral, media planning and buying for advertising (traditional, web and social media), social media, email, event invitations, signage and programs.
- Collaborate with graphic designers in execution of design and production.
- As needed, solicit vendor bids; manage relationships with vendors throughout the creative and production process.
Leverage organization’s project management tools, standards and practices for time management and timely delivery of projects and assets (TeamWork, Kickoff Meetings, Creative Briefs)
Identify opportunities to secure grant funding to support marketing initiatives: research, write and execute documentation necessary to secure grant and reimbursement funds.
Stay abreast of industry data and research specially around social media; use insights to develop effective marketing materials.
Ensure all creative materials align with Destination Madison and Madison Area Sports Commission brand standards.
Build and enhance partner and industry relationships
Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing and Marketing Manager
*The above is intended to describe the general content of and major responsibilities for performance of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive statement of job duties or requirements.