We Build Stories – and we need your help making those stories come to life! Ryan is seeking a newly created National Marketing Coordinator to coordinate and execute marketing efforts for our Industrial, Retail and BTS teams. The culture at Ryan is legendary, and we’d love you to join the fun! You’ll get to play a leading role in providing business development, marketing and communications strategy and support for these growing sectors in partnership with national sector leaders, and you’ll have access to a team of national marketing specialists to help with graphics, writing and PR. As a marketing generalist, your scope will include oversight and execution of marketing planning, communications, pursuits/client presentation messaging, sponsorships, awards, ads and PR. If you are a scrappy thinker/doer who is excited about building a function and bringing projects across the finish line, you’ll fit right in.
Ryan Companies is looking for a detail-oriented, proactive problem-solver to help coordinate and execute regional internal and external marketing efforts including proposals, events, site marketing, and communications. As a member of the regional marketing team, you’ll collaborate with marketers across the US and colleagues across sector and service areas. The right candidate will be ready to dig in, ask questions, and approach challenges from a solutions-driven mindset.
Some things you can expect to do:
- Support the execution of a national sector marketing plan
- Provide execution support to industrial and retail pursuits and other business development activities
- Research and execution for brand awareness activities –conferences, sponsorships, sector industry associations, media placements, awards, speaking engagements, direct or electronic mail, advertising, educational events and other sector communication channels
You will really stand out if you:
- Are an excellent writer with the ability to convey complex concepts in a crisp, engaging style.
- Possess a strong drive to succeed balanced with a desire to bring people along on the ride.
- Are flexible, organized and able to multi-task, able to move seamlessly from long-term, strategic projects to urgent tactical implementation when needed.
To be successful in this role:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications (or comparable) and expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite is required.
- Ideal candidates will have 2-5 years of experience in B2B and/or high-end professional services.
- Willingness to travel on occasion may be needed.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Our team is fueled by creativity and collaboration and we’re looking for someone with a desire to learn who’s ready to hit the ground running.
Our Ryan culture is legendary – we were recently honored by the MSP Business Journal as a Best Place to Work! – and we welcome others who share our sense of passion, commitment and fun. Apply now!