Duties and Responsibilities:
(70%) Assist the team with ad hoc marketing (sales) tasks, and day-to-day production requests & executive leadership support.
Reports to Vice President – Strategy & Opportunity Development
Coordinating with leadership, design, and consultant teams to develop and produce proposal and qualification packages
Development of PowerPoint presentations, and custom collateral
- Ad hoc website updates
- Design of display boards, advertisements, email announcements, and invitations
- Managing multiple projects from concept to completion
Support CEO, CFO & President for schedule/calendar/planning
(30%) Assist the team on long-term marketing goals / initiatives.
Content Management / Creation (to maintain a library of high-quality creative materials needed to deliver consistent messaging, and quickly turn around ad hoc requests
- Coordinating with leadership, and design teams to develop creative content for boilerplate material, project portfolios, team quals, and white papers for the firm (across digital and print collateral)
- Routine maintenance of creative for boilerplate material, project portfolios, and team quals (across digital and print collateral)
- Routine Cosential (CRM) database maintenance
- Supporting the firm’s photography by coordinating shoots, selecting images and reformatting creative for various channels including stills, video, drone etc.
- Design Marketing and Business Development graphics (displays, boards, advertisements, invitations, etc.)
- Ensuring that all materials clearly support and reinforce the company’s brand and key messages
Digital Marketing / Social Media (building brand recognition in the digital space):
- Maintaining a social media posting schedule to help personalize the Company "brand," build recognition in the digital space, and share key messaging with industry partners and peers
- Website updates – routine content development and strategic initiatives developed with leaders
Marketing – Direct Mail:
- Maintaining a direct mail schedule
- Coordinating with leadership, design, and consultants to develop/produce DM campaigns.
- Attending networking events and conferences as needed to champion a favorable public brand image
- Maintaining an awareness if industry news, best practices, and trends
- MUST be proficient in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop and WordPress
- Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience with Cosential or other CRM/contact management systems a PLUS