DeWitt LLP was founded in 1903 and is one of the 10 largest law firms based in Wisconsin, with an additional presence in Minnesota. It has more than 130 attorneys practicing in Green Bay, Madison and Metropolitan Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and Minneapolis, Minnesota, and has the experience to service clients of all scopes and sizes. The firm is known for its work in a variety of legal areas including intellectual property, patents, trademarks and copyright law, construction litigation, corporate law, employment, environmental, employee benefits, estate planning, family business, family law, government relations, health care, litigation, real estate, and tax law. More information is available at dewittllp.com.
DeWitt's marketing team seeks an individual with high-energy and a keen ability to handle various projects while always remaining responsive and energized.
The Marketing Coordinator will be passionate about DeWitt and law firm marketing. A DeWitt employee must be a team player, detail-oriented,have a proven work ethic,and have excellent communication skills.
- Maintain and update the firm's website content utilizing its Sitefinity CMS.
- Review website analytics reports obtained from Siteimprove software.
- Design and distribute monthly news alerts utilizing Constant Contact.
- Maintain firm's social media content.
- Develop a master marketing calendar for the firm's marketing activities.
- Assist with maintaining the marketing section of the firm's intranet site.
- Assist with event planning duties to include networking initiatives, holiday parties, seminars, and webinars.
- Coordinate branded apparel, holiday cards, and other DeWitt inventory requests.
- Assist with compilation of on-demand marketing materials.
- Other marketing duties as assigned.
- Occasional travel to Minneapolis, Green Bay, and Madison as needed.