Eppstein Uhen Architects (EUA) is an architecture, interior design and master planning firm located in Milwaukee (headquarters), Madison and Denver.
Our 114-year-old firm specializes in workplace, healthcare, learning, living, science + technology, and entertainment environments. With more than 200 employees, our multi-faceted firm is made up of 100+ registered architects and more than 50 LEED Accredited Professionals.
We love what we do...we seek the best and the brightest to join our firm.
EUA is seeking a Marketing Coordinator who provides support for various firm-wide and studio marketing needs.Responsibilities include: providing general support for marketing department, coordinating the design of proposals, coordinating and assisting with development of presentation materials, development and maintenance of marketing collateral, updating firm database, assisting with firm and studio event coordination, developing new content for collateral, interviewing internal employees, website and other writing support as needed.
- Leading meetings and managing projects
- High degree of organization and exceptional attention to detail
- Providing excellent quality work that improves marketing experience with others in firm
- Ability to prioritize self and team initiatives to provide additional support to team at large when needed
- Understanding of InDesign for efficient document production
- A good eye for graphic design and sound page layout skills
- Demonstrate strong writing and proofreading skills
The Fine Print:
- 3+years of experience
- 4-year degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite products (especially PowerPoint and InDesign)
EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email email@example.com.