At Festival Foods, we're not simply selling groceries, we're on a mission!
Festival Foods employs more than 7,000 associates who serve guests in over 30 supermarkets throughout Wisconsin. Our company also operates The Marq, a banquet & catering facility in the Greater Green Bay area.
Festival Foods and our associates believe in community involvement, volunteerism, and Servant Leadership. We are a culture-driven company guided by our mission, values, and Boomerang Basics. Every business decision we make is based on our “Boomerang Principle”—empowering our associates to make decisions and take actions that will “Bring the Customer Back”.
To develop a team of associates dedicated to providing our guests with a clean store, friendly people, quality products, exceptional value and an enjoyable shopping experience.
- Servant Leadership
- Community Involvement
- Associate Development
Festival Foods is proud to be a family and employee-owned company. For career opportunities, please visit www.festfoods.com/careers.
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Ability to multitask and quickly react to changing responsibilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Proficient in Excel and MS Office
- Problem solving / critical thinking
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment described below is representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Requires fine finger and broad manual dexterity.
- The position requires frequent bending at or below waist level, kneeling and reaching above shoulder level
- The position requires the employee to lift up to 5 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Sitting/Standing at a desk or computer 75% of the time.
The PT Marketing Coordinator is a part time hourly opportunity scheduled for 20-28 hours/week.