The GN Group enables people to Hear More, Do More and Be More through its intelligent hearing, audio and video collaboration solutions. Inspired by people and driven by our innovation leadership, we leverage technological synergies between our hearing and audio divisions to deliver unique and increasingly individualized user experiences in our products and solutions.
150 years ago, GN was founded with a truly innovative and global mindset. Today, we honor that legacy with world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound and video processing, wireless technology, miniaturization and collaborations with leading technology partners. GN's solutions are marketed by the brands ReSound, Beltone, Interton, Jabra, BlueParrott and FalCom in 100 countries. Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs 6,500 people and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO).
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to assist in the development and execution of programs across ReSound channels to build awareness and brand preference, acquire new customers and to provide sales support as needed.
The Marketing Coordinator will also be responsible for managing the tactical execution of product launch activity, consumer marketing activity and other marketing projects, while ensuring brand alignment throughout each marketing communications program.
Essential Functions (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.):
Product Launch Support and Material Development (60%)
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager to execute marketing communication and lead generation campaigns across all ReSound channels
- Manages print production and distribution of marketing collateral and point-of-sale materials for all products, services and business lines
- Writes, edits and proofreads copy for print and digital communications
- Works with product management to identify key sales and customer tools as needed, develop projects and programs to address these needs
- Ensure all marketing communications consistently reflect corporate and product brand standards and deliver core key messages
- Work with sales leadership to develop promotional materials to support ongoing sales initiatives
- Track projects to planned timelines
- Provide project management support in the launch of new products or product updates into the market
Digital Marketing Support (30%)
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager to develop ongoing digital consumer marketing campaigns
- Assist in managing content for websites and the ReSound blog by gathering, organizing, and implementing copy and images in a content management system
- Assist in managing schedule and content for social media channels
- Write customer email campaigns and distribute in conjunction with Digital Marketing Coordinator
Event Marketing Support (10%)
- Assist with development of sales and marketing content for industry and local tradeshows
- Work with the Events Manager to manage customer events (fly-ins/road shows) to ensure proper coordination of marketing deliverables, including coordination of CEU credits and delivery
- Assist in on-site event support, when needed