Our heritage began over a century ago in the small village of Montelepre, Italy, on the sunny Mediterranean island of Sicily. It was there our founder, Filippo Candela, was born, and it was there he learned the art of making fine Italian cheese. Filippo’s passion for excellence and innovation lives on through all Grande Associates to this day, and his never-ending pursuit of greatness and innovation are the foundation on which we function.
GRANDE’S MISSION STATEMENT:
Grande’s mission is to build, through outstanding performance of value added strategies, a world-class dairy products trademark that generates the profits and capital necessary to reinvest in the future and the continuing process of fulfilling the commitments of our Culture.
GRANDE’S CULTURE STATEMENT:
Grande’s Culture is based on pride in professional excellence, respect for rights of Associates, a commitment to strengthen the financial security of all dedicated Associates and the fulfillment of a purpose greater than ourselves.
Assist in developing marketing programs to strengthen the Grande brand image and leadership position in the foodservice industry
- Administer marketing program activity including but not limited to emails/email addresses, website registrations, mailings, data entry, CRM maintenance, marketing automation and additional marketing support as needed.
- Coordinate and execute marketing communications to core segment operators through both digital and non-digital means, as appropriate.
- Fulfillment house management and reporting for both off-the-shelf and customizable materials including day-to-day maintenance of the online portal, reporting, reprints and ordering new materials.
- Participate in the development of relevant content for digital web and social media channels.
Coordinate, analyze and track marketing activity through developing and maintaining project calendars, tools, budgets and trackers across foodservice marketing
- Manage the marketing budget, invoicing and POs for the foodservice business unit.
- Manage marketing project tracking sheets and logs, to assure team awareness and achievement of deadlines.
- Work with marketing operations analyst to analyze and track success metrics for marketing initiatives.
- Assist in website performance tracking and SEO efforts, including regular reporting of website usage leveraging Google Analytics.
Provide marketing support to Foodservice Business Unit
- Create Sales & Marketing newsletter content.
- Provide back-up support for customer hotline.
- Manage image library and marketing assets.
- Execute ad hoc brand marketing programs.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required to support the Foodservice marketing efforts.