POSITION: Marketing Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager
Under general supervision, assists the Marketing Manager with the design, development and implementation of various marketing programs, promotions and other related tasks to support marketing and corporate objectives.
1. Responsible for graphic design projects from concept and design to production.
2. Works closely with the Marketing Manager to create collateral, promotional and advertising pieces for print, web, social and event projects.
3. Ensures consistency in the visual representation of the Guardian brand.
4. Assists branch offices with displays, promotions and marketing materials, clearly communicating the purpose and details of promotions to ensure brand consistency and the timely update of materials.
5. Undertakes daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities, including updating loan and deposit rates on website.
6. Under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, contributes to the growth of Guardian’s social media presence and engagement, by updating and monitoring Guardian’s social media accounts and facilitating social media promotional campaigns.
7. Maintains and updates the public website and Intranet site to ensure that content is accurate and up-to-date.
8. Maintains inventory of marketing materials and supplies, including but not limited to brochures envelopes and deposit slips. Coordinates distribution of inventory to branches and departments according to their needs9. Supports promotional events for Guardian, including coordinating event logistics and needed materials and communicating event details to staff.
1. Assists with the coordination of events, special meetings and seminars relating to credit union business.
2. Remains up to date with current trends in the graphic design industry.
3. Acts as a contact person for staff, vendors and agencies to communicate marketing objectives and/or secure price quotes.
4. Follows internal compliance procedures for advertisements, marketing materials and events.