The Lutheran Home Association is a not-for-profit corporation owned and operated by an association of Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS) and Evangelical Lutheran Synod (ELS) congregations, "Where the Care of the Soul is the Soul of Care®." In Christ's love, our mission is to provide for the spiritual, physical, mental and emotional needs of people entrusted to our care.
Heritage Homes in Watertown, Wisconsin, offers independent living with a carefree and comfortable lifestyle for adults 55 or better. Offering 52 apartments, this campus opened assisted living in November 2010 to better meet people’s individual needs.
To learn more about The Lutheran Home Association, please visit tlha.org.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of three years marketing and sales experience and a thorough understanding of healthcare and senior markets required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or board of directors.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to meet the scheduling requirements of the position including, but not limited to, work overtime as necessary, travel 50%-60% of time, posses a valid driver’s license and safe driving record to meet The Lutheran Home Association’s insurability requirement.
- Understanding and high respect for Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod and Evangelical Lutheran Synod doctrine and practice and their ecclesiastical structure..