Inland Companies and Colliers International | Wisconsin is the largest full-service real estate firm in Wisconsin with expertise in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage, Property Management, Investment Services, Real Estate Development, and Construction. Our company is built on the virtue of INTEGRITY and is based on three principles.
Warrior-Spirit: We desire to be challenged, love the pursuit and are determined to win. We commit to being our best. We are enterprising. We imagine, create and innovate.
Empathy: We put others first – our team mates and our clients. We value EQ over IQ. We operate on trust, not fear.
Better Together: We love what we do and we love doing it together. We believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We can do anything together. We are family.
Since 1971 our approach to business has been simple - help identify the needs of our customers and offer solutions that work. We’re committed to providing superior real estate services that exceed our customer’s expectations and build relationships that stand the test of time.
Inland Companies and Colliers International | Wisconsin is seeking a collaborative, detail-oriented, marketing and design individual to join the team at our downtown Milwaukee office. As a Marketing Coordinator, you will work directly under the Director of Marketing & Research to support the marketing objectives of clients and the firm.
Essential duties include:
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and Research to execute marketing strategy for both represented properties and corporate marketing initiatives.
- Create, design, and produce a variety of templated and custom marketing and advertising materials i.e., print, digital, social content, etc.
- Infographic and custom map creation for use in brochures, email blasts, websites, and other marketing materials.
- Manage and create social media content for various platforms (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn).
- Create and edit custom property videos.
- Build custom websites.
- Partner with Client Service Coordinators to create 360° property scans for new and existing listings.