Knowledge, Education and Training Qualifications and Certifications:
- Associate Degree in Business Administration preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience in a sales and marketing support role.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with a diverse group of people.
- Self-directed to develop and manage projects.
- Organized and disciplined to complete business goals.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Detail-oriented, accurate and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to drive towards individual and team goals.
Key Performance Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a culture defined by LRC’s core values.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Skilled in Word Office and Excel, and Powerpoint; basic understanding of digital photo and video files.
The ability to work in a normal office environment to include: sitting or standing for long periods of time, operating various standard office equipment, carrying paper documents/files, reaching and bending, speaking on the telephone, walking through our manufacturing plant, andwearing required personal protection gear (i.e. hearing, eye and foot protection).
EOE including disability/veteran EOE including disability/veteran