EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and SKILLS REQUIRED:
1. Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, creative writing, English, communications, related field, or equivalent work experience.
2. Two or more years of experience with writing strategic and compelling content.
3. Knowledge in writing across platforms including web pages, social channels, email, video, digital marketing, news releases, radio, and print publications.
4. Ability to collaboratively work with both internal and external clients.
5. Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
6. Self-starter that is detail oriented, organized, and has strong project management skills.
7. Is creative, an idea generator, and willing to take risks.
8. Works at the Marian University campus, located in Fond du Lac, WI.
9. Willingness to support the Mission and Core Values of the University