Required Education, License/Certification and Experiences:
- Current residency within the State of Wisconsin upon application required
- Valid Wisconsin Driver’s License required and must be maintained throughout incumbency
- Associate degree or higher in Digital Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design, or closely related field required
- At least five (5) years or more work experience in Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Website Development, and Communications required.
- At least six (6) months or more of work experience in a Supervisory or Management role required
- Intermediate knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications required (e.g. Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel)
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Webflow, Word Press, Squarespace, and Wix required
- Agency experience preferred.
- Google Data Analytic experience preferred.
Note: This Original Examination is open to current residents of the state of Wisconsin. The selection process will be job-related and will consist of one or more of the following: education and experience evaluation; written, oral, or performance tests, or other assessment methods.
Milwaukee County is committed to fostering an equitable working environment, free from discrimination and harassment, on the basis of any characteristic protected by law. We prohibit any form of discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, pregnancy-related condition, national origin, age, disability, FMLA status, sexual orientation, military status, marital status, or any other category or status that is now or in the future protected by federal, state, and local law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing, background checks, and pre-employment physicals subject to job requirements. If special accommodations are needed, please contact 414-278-3936.
Effective October 1, 2021, Milwaukee County will require all employees to have completed COVID-19 vaccinations and provide proof of vaccination or have submitted a completed medical or religious exemption and accommodation request. All persons offered a position will be required to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination at the time of hire or have submitted a completed medical or religious exemption and accommodation request and been approved for an accommodation prior to hire.