STAN’S – FIT FOR YOUR FEET, a family-owned retail shoe business in Milwaukee since 1950, is dedicated to providing shoes to men, women and kids with style, comfort, and fit in mind. Stan's specializes in having a pleasant atmosphere, a knowledgeable and caring staff committed to offering the finest in customer care, and the largest selection of sizes of quality footwear in Wisconsin. By providing excellence in fit, service, and quality, Stan's offers outstanding value, meets the diverse footwear needs of customers, and is growing as a healthy and enduring business.
In addition to quality in-store service, Stan's is committed to making a difference in the local Milwaukee community. Stan's also owns The Vionic Store Milwaukee and New Balance-Milwaukee.
We Care About Our Customers. As Stan said “Did you make a friend today?” We continue to make friends by caring for their individual shoe and style needs all while having a good time! We have been named Milwaukee’s #1 Shoe store by Milwaukee A-List, and Shepherd Express. We have also received a great honor as one of Wisconsin’s #1 Family Businesses with the “Sole of the Family Award.”
We Care About Our Community. We support serving and giving back to our community whenever and wherever possible. Stan’s supports:
- Stan's Share-A-Pair Shoe Drive allows us to assist our local Milwaukee community by donating shoes to local Milwaukee non-profits
- We also assist the greater world by donating shoes to Soles4Souls, an international non-profit that donates shoes to those in need
- Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin through their School Room Fund
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- TwoTen– Shoepeople Helping Shoepeople
We Care about Fun. It is our goal to make our teams and work environment rewarding, fun, and educational.
- Annual Employee Appreciation Party
- Stan’s Family Summer Picnic
- All-Store Meetings Sales Contests & Awards
- Fashion Shows
- Community Events i.e. Races, Community Runs, Expos, Fashion Shows
Full-time position in a field related to graphic design, social media communication, email marketing or/and communications.
POSITION SUMMARY: Assists Marketing Director with overall digital and traditional marketing strategy through social media campaigns, social partnerships, and email marketing for Stan’s Fit For Your Feet, New Balance Milwaukee and The Vionic Milwaukee Store. Must be creative; a team player; have superior communication and organizational skills and have the ability to work on multiple projects while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines.
Required Qualities and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience
- Detail oriented; hard working; self starter; creative
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator for MAC, Constant Contact, WordPress
- Experience with Facebook, Facebook advertising, Instagram, Google, Linkedin, influencer relationships, and other forms of social media
- Ability to engage and represent the Stan’s collection of stores in the community
- Valid Drivers License is required
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a four-year degree in graphic design, marketing, advertising, or communications.
- Must have experience with social media channels and email marketing.
- Direct customer service experience is a plus.
- Internet sales, catalog/design production is a plus.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
This position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work effectively with a team and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and a drive for hard work. Proficiency in computer skills, including word processing and social media platforms, required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Must have excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.