We are seeking a Marketing Data Scientist to:
- Oversee the configuration of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics to provide meaningful insights and visualizations using Google Data Studio and/or other visualization platforms.
- Oversee the integration of disparate data sources, working with Enterprise Analytics to feed digital marketing data into the Enterprise Data Ecosystem.
- Be and agent of change, offering our patients a new, personalized experience driven by data analysis and interpretation.
- Lead the development of a data-driven culture in Marketing and the demonstration of effective data-driven strategies that drive growth and revenue.
- Turn raw data into storytelling that can drive marketing decisions.
- Prepare the digital marketing team for CRM integration.
- Analyze digital marketing data to provide recommendations for digital advertising campaign optimizations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
UW Health is committed to being a diverse, equitable, inclusive and anti-racist workplace and is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Our integrity shines through in patient care interactions and our daily work practices as we work to embrace the knowledge, unique perspectives and qualities each employee and faculty member brings to work each day.Applications from Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals, LGBTQ+ and non-binary identities, women, persons with disabilities, military service members and veterans are strongly encouraged. EOE, including disability/veterans.
Applicants living in Illinois or Wisconsin may be able to work remotely. This will be discussed during the interview process.