Proudly Serving the Coulee Region Since 1858.
Operating as Western Wisconsin's oldest community bank, State Bank Financial has continued to help communities and businesses open, expand and thrive.
Over the years, State Bank Financial has grown in both assets and branch locations. The bank was originally formed by two young business men, E.N. Borresen and J.M. Holley, and opened at 227 Main Street. Over the years of operation, State Bank Financial has led with a number of banking services. Including, the area's first branch location in the town of Shelby (1972), the first walk-up window on Main Street (1974), and the "state of the art" Auto Bank (1978).
As a community bank, State Bank Financial has been heavily involved in community service and support. Our commitment to continue to serve the community through local ownership remains the same as it was back in the 1800's…to help communities, individuals, and businesses open, expand, and thrive.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related digital media field is required.
- Minimum two years of experience in marketing or related field with previous banking experience preferred.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising multi-channel marketing, with emphasis on digital marketing that engages, informs, and motivates.
- Familiarity with search engine optimization and search engine marketing, and a general understanding of digital analytics and emerging trends in digital and social media platforms.
- Experience with computer skills and technical ability specifically related to various software and platforms, i.e. Adobe InDesign Suite, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with CRM software and Constant Contact or comparable email platform.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and effectively manage time to meet deadlines.
- Self-starter, team player, independent thinker.
- Possess courteous and professional customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain the integrity of highly confidential customer and Bank information.
- Ability to deal effectively with time pressures and stress.
- Effective problem-solving skills
Operates personal computer in a Windows environment for word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, intranet/intranet, and other bank specific software. Utilizes a variety of office equipment including computer printer, ten-key calculator, fax machine, copy machine, and multi-line telephone.