We currently seek experienced candidates for the role of eCommerce Specialist for Bay Tek Entertainment, part of the “Village of Companies”.
This position is responsible for implementing our direct to consumer eCommerce strategy for our home products and is accountable for creating demand and driving eCommerce revenue for our Home Products Division. Current products include Skee-Ball Home Arcade, TimberTorch, and several other new products being introduced to the market.
A wide-range of responsibilities offers new challenges every day in this exciting role:
• Organize and maintains a schedule for eCommerce products, landing pages, special initiatives, etc. (Includes configuration and development within a content management system, graphic changes, merchandising strategy, testing, and optimization).
• Build and maintains eCommerce products, ensuring all are updated according to established specifications and timeframes.
• Track all listings within a given brand, noting the organizational state of search results, sales page condition, rankings, and price points.
• Advertising campaign buildout and optimization including paid search/display, remarketing, email marketing, social advertising, text, geo-targeting, etc.
• Uses data to optimize conversions from search/advertising to site to sale.
• Monitor and analyze ASIN performance, rankings, ratings, and customer reviews.
• Support web/mobile and eCommerce creative development and redesign efforts.
• Monitor inventory levels and provide sales forecasts.
• Accountable for meeting eCommerce sales goals and return on investment for digital advertising campaigns.
• Assist in answering customers' questions via chatbot, email, and phone to assist customers while they are researching and considering the purchase of our products.
• Maintains and grows awareness of digital marketing trends and the implications that these technologies have on marketing to the company’s target consumer.
• Provides insights, trends, and best practices to drive eCommerce performance.