At American Family Insurance, we know how hard our customers and employees work to achieve their dreams. That’s why, for over 90 years, we’ve made it our mission to protect those dreams. It’s all part of who we are and who we’ll always be – innovative, caring, agile, trustworthy, transparent and passionate. We’re a strong, forward-looking company and a proven leader in our industry. And if you’re looking to make a difference, we’re looking for you.
This position is a strategic thought leader with experience developing and driving cross-functional projects that result in the delivery of new experiences and initiatives.
- Leads strategic development and planning efforts for team
- Leads or acts a SME on major, cross-experience projects and initiatives
- Manages creative agency relationship
- Accountable for working within the marketing division to ensure that the experience and touch points delivered to prospects/customers are aligned to the marketing vision and seamlessly connected throughout the experience
- Responsible for working within the team and across the division to ensure the owned media touch points complement other channels and connect different journey stages
Job Family Summary:
Delivers industry leading user experiences, from consideration to policy termination, which are engaging, modern and personalized and serve as an extension of the agent relationship and an embodiment of the brand promise. Ensures a smooth customer experience as customers move between digital and other touchpoints. Accountable for and delivers key business driving metrics.