Society Insurance has been a leading niche insurance carrier since 1915. With an exceptional depth of knowledge, Society focuses on providing comprehensive coverage packages and outstanding claims handling, underwriting and risk management for select business categories, including:
- Hotels and motels
- Convenience stores
- Medical clinics
- Artisan contractors
At Society, we specialize in the details to build coverage from the ground up. And that makes a big difference to the local, independent agents we work with who want to protect their clients the best way they know how—with the right coverage from a carrier who understands each business’s unique risks. Our expertise in protecting specific business segments has earned us long-standing endorsements from a number of trade associations representing the niche markets we serve.
Society Insurance is a regional carrier, offering coverage in Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, and Tennessee. We are a successful, growing company that empowers employees at every level to make a difference.
Small details. Big difference. ℠
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, web management, or a related field.
- Full-time junior or senior collegiate status.
- 3.0 or better cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Basic computer software knowledge (word processing, e-mail, accessing and updating databases).
- Experience with operating typical office machines (such as a copy machine, fax machine, computer).
- Valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record as determined by Society Insurance.
Working Conditions and Environment:
- Work is performed at corporate location, which is indoor and climate-controlled.
- Travel may be required to attend agency events, trade shows, or related activities.
- Light (up to 10 lbs.) lifting occurs frequently.
- Long periods of sitting and focusing on a computer screen may occur.