The Marketing Manager II at Be The Match is responsible for providing a wide-variety of marketing services to the enterprise, including developing and implementing strategic marketing plans that drive results to meet our organizational goals. This role specifically is dedicated to supporting our B2B strategic initiative (HLA Today), as well as connecting referring physicians across the country with the services and resources they need to successfully guide and connect patients to life-saving treatment options. To be successful in this role, you need to have demonstrated success in strategic planning, marketing insights, budget planning, and product and account management.
We are looking for expertise and leadership in the following key areas:
- Strategic planning – deep experience leading the development and execution of marketing plans for mid-size organizations that drive awareness, business growth, and ultimately results.
- Marketing insights – demonstrated success in using data to drive decisions about strategies and tactics, success in aligning marketing objectives with business objectives, and the ability to clearly articulate the ROI on marketing expenses and investments.
- Budget planning – must be able to plan and manage a business line’s annual budget, including budget proposal, monthly monitoring, purchase order reconciliation and more.
- Product management – needs to be familiar with and able to translate product management insights— such as go-to-market strategies, product portfolios, market analysis and customer segmentation— into a marketing channel strategy.
- Account management – a reputation for building trust and establishing productive relationships with internal or external clients as well as the willingness to be accountable for shared objectives.
- Project management - ability to prioritize projects, manage business unit requests, and oversee the implementation of marketing plans and tactics to ensure that all efforts are fulfilled on time and within budget while meeting the expectations of our business partners.