We Build Stories – and we need your help making those stories come to life! Ryan is seeking a newly created National Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing efforts for our Industrial and Retail teams. The culture at Ryan is legendary, and we’d love you to join the fun! You’ll get to play a leading role in providing business development, marketing and communications strategy and support for these growing sectors in partnership with national sector leaders, and you’ll have access to a team of national marketing specialists to help with graphics, writing and PR. As a marketing generalist, your scope will include oversight and execution of marketing planning, communications, pursuits/client presentation messaging, sponsorships, awards, ads and PR. If you are a scrappy thinker/doer who is excited about building a function and bringing projects across the finish line, you’ll fit right in.
Can you lead marketing efforts for a high energy team that takes their work, but not themselves, seriously? Can you bring a creative vision that allows you to rethink and re-work approaches and messaging? Are you ready and willing to benefit from a national network of colleagues? Would you accept an opportunity to learn and grow with the company, while developing your skills and furthering Ryan’s vision, values and strategy? If this describes you, we encourage you to apply today!
To be successful in this role, a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications (or comparable) and expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite is required. Ideal candidates will have 5 – 8 years of experience in B2B and/or high-end professional services. Willingness to travel on occasion may be needed. Our Ryan culture is legendary – we were recently honored by theMSP Business Journalas a Best Place to Work! – and we welcome others who share our sense of passion, commitment and fun. Apply now!
You will really stand out if you:
- Are an excellent writer with the ability to convey complex concepts in a crisp, engaging style.
- Possess a strong drive to succeed balanced with a desire to bring people along on the ride.
- Are flexible, organized and able to multi-task, able to move seamlessly from long-term, strategic projects to urgent tactical implementation when needed.
- Positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Must be Authorized to Work in the US
- Ryan Companies does not sponsor foreign workers for nonimmigrant visas or employment-based green cards unless the position is on our executive leadership team.