Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
If you are a Marketing professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in our Cudahy, WIl ocation, you will effectively develop and implement strategic marketing strategies, possess technical insight, and the ability to grow business. Our Vilter Manufacturing Facility requires a Marketing Manager with strong communication and interpersonal skills, highly organized and able to effectively multi-task. You will have a proven record of researching market needs, targeting growth opportunities and developing and implementing successful long-term business strategies.
WHO YOU ARE:
You keep up with current and possible future policies, practices, and trends in the organization, with the competition, and in the marketplace. You build and deliver solutions that meet customer expectations. You come up with useful ideas that are new, better, or unique. You readily action new challenges, without unnecessary planning. You effectively communicate in various settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. You create organization-wide energy and optimism for the future. You take on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- BA or BS degree in Business, Marketing or similar field
- Five (5+) or more years proven track record in marketing or business development, preferably dealing with a technical product.
- Ability to accurately understand customer needs and communicate within the organization.
- Communicate non-technical and technical concepts clearly and effectively to staff members and customers. Take complex concepts and convey them in easy to understand ideas.
- Skill to understand complex processes and propose products or solutions by focusing on market and client requirements
- Collaborative and a team player. Able to influence and manage conflicts
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Clearly understand commercial requirements and financial impact
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office, CRM and ERP skills.
- Curious and dedicated to lifelong learning.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States - Sponsorship will not be provided for this role.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- MS or MBA with technical emphasis
- Experience in marketing Refrigeration, Plant Processes, Renewable Energy, Controls and Energy management beneficial.
- Experience supervising or managing personnel.
Our Commitment to Our People:
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Emerson places a high value on ensuring that employees have a good work-life balance. We provide access to a competitive benefits package, including the following: medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, parental leave, 401k participation with a competitive match, tuition reimbursement, onsite fitness center, and an online wellness rewards program. Emerson also offers generous vacation and paid holidays.