ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (continued):
Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies:
- On a quarterly basis, present Marketing Recap Financials, including traction on KPIs, to the designated review committee
- Provide Vice President of Sales & Marketing with detailed formal proposals/recommendations on go-to-market strategies and tactics
Oversee and approve the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing related projects:
- Guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communication including print, digital, and video assets
- Manage content and updates for customers and internal touch points
Maintain a comprehensive list of press and media contacts who can assist with the marketing of Delkor’s products
Participate in off-site events relevant to job function including trade shows, industry association meetings, networking events, and speaking engagements
Marketing Department process documentation:
- Document processes and procedures to support succession planning and staff cross-training
- Create Playbooks where appropriate (e.g. Tradeshow Management, other)
Provide in-depth information to interested customers and the Sales Team upon request.
Build and manage a robust and effective digital marketing program that focuses on lead generation, lead qualification, and brand awareness:
- Identify and track appropriate KPIs for the digital marketing program
Develop a marketing strategy and action plan per industry sector served by Delkor:
- Lead company efforts with each industry association
- Educate industry association members about Delkor products appropriate for their industry
- Develop lead generation efforts by industry sector
- Define and track Delkor brand awareness by industry sector
Manage outside vendor contracts that are associated with the Marketing Department.
Perform other tasks or duties as assigned.