Ideal Candidate will possess:
Organizational skills, excellent grammar, a solid understanding of SEO, websites, social media, and digital and print marketing.
In addition, the Marketing Manager must:
- Be a self-starter
- Have exceptional spelling, proofreading and grammar skills
- Have strong organizational skills
- Have a good understanding of content writing creation and editing
- Have strong knowledge of website functionality, metrics evaluation, and management
- Have social media marketing experience
- Have a solid understanding of the inner workings of SEO methodology
- Have an understanding on how to create website conversions
- Know how to execute digital marketing strategies
- Be proficient in using Constant Contact or similar email campaign software platforms
- Understand the e-commerce experience – promoting, selling and fulfilling sales
A Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields is required: Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations or Business Administration. At least two to five years of professional experience with an interactive agency, advertising agency, PR firm or a medium/large business focusing on marketing communications, brand management and/or the positioning and promotion of strategic business initiatives is required.