Due to our continued growth, Green Bay Packaging – Coated Products Operations is currently seeking a Marketing Manager.
The Coated Products Operations “CPO” consists of three manufacturing plants, 4 slitting and distribution centers, and a majority interest partnership in Mexico. The CPO manufactures pressure sensitive label stock, utilizing a variety of face stock, adhesive and release liner combinations. Product capabilities include an expanded film line, as well as traditional paper, foil and thermal offerings.The Coated Products facility in Green Bay has recently completed a major expansion, making this plant a state of the art facility. The expansion has doubled the size of our plant, and includes a new building, Coater, Slitters and Automated Sequencing System.
Based in Green Bay, WI, the Marketing Manager will develop and implement marketing strategies for specific markets/products/segments, conduct market and customer research, analyze market conditions, lead specific market segment growth strategies and support the sales team. The position will report to the CPO Marketing Director.
Marketing Manager Job Duties
- Develop and implement market focused strategies by analyzing market attractiveness, trends, competitive landscape, and capabilities.
- Conduct market and customer research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Assess and analyze market conditions and competitive landscape.
- Identify emerging markets/products and trends for business growth.
- Manage specific market segment planning and growth strategies.
- Create product content and messaging for our sales team and customer base.
- Collaborate with sales team to support customer requests and business development efforts.
- Engage stakeholders across the business to maintain market and overall business strategy alignment.