ABOUT MILWAUKEE REPERTORY THEATER:
Milwaukee Rep is the largest performing arts organization in Wisconsin welcoming 300,000 people at 700 performances of 15 productions a season at the Patty & Jay Baker Theater Complex featuring three unique performance venues – the Quadracci Powerhouse, Stiemke Studio and Stackner Cabaret.
For over six decades, Milwaukee Rep has been a centerpiece of Milwaukee’s vibrant arts and cultural scene with productions ranging from Broadway musicals to Shakespeare to American Classics and New Works that are entertaining, inclusive and impactful. Under the leadership of Artistic Director Mark Clements and Executive Director Chad Bauman, Milwaukee Rep ignites positive change in the cultural, social and economic vitality of our community by creating world-class theater experiences that entertain, provoke, and inspire meaningful dialogue among an audience representative of Milwaukee’s rich diversity.
Every season requires a team of dedicated, passionate and skilled people. Whether it be a 30+ year veteran employee or one who’s never experienced a Milwaukee winter before, everyone shares a common sense of purpose and determination that enables us to bring world-class theater to the stage. Season after season, our accomplished team never ceases to amaze!
To read more about Milwaukee Repertory Theater, please visit: www.MilwaukeeRep.com
To read more about Milwaukee Repertory Theater’s commitment to Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion, including our ED&I Vision of Success, please Click Here
Check out Milwaukee Rep’s website to view more information about this position as well as other marketing positions that are available:
- Associate Director of Marketing
- Marketing Sales & Assistant
The Marketing Manager is responsible for leading and supporting email and direct mail campaign development and deployment, digital advertising and basic design support. This position also supports written content generation for Milwaukee Rep materials and works to uphold the mission, vision, and values of the theater by working to create and maintain content that is in alignment with Milwaukee Rep’s ED&I vision statement.
Technical Knowledge and Experience: Qualified candidates will have a successful track record of experience in content strategy execution and management, including written content creating, editing, brand consistency and digital marketing, that demonstrates their ability to perform the duties and responsibilities required of the position which we believe is comparable to two (2) to three (3) years along with:
- Solid knowledge of HTML
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) and ability to provide graphic design support
- Demonstrated understanding of Google Analytics
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exemplary writing and proofreading skills and proven editorial experience with the ability to constructively edit and guide the content of other writers to remain consistent with brand, style and tone.
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Collaborative team player, equally comfortable working individually and in groups
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite platforms and email marketing platforms such as WordFly
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for the performing arts and/or non-profit organizations