Organization and Team Summary:
St. David’s Center is regional leader in child and family development, working to create a healthy, vibrant society in which every member fully contributes to its success. We offer therapeutic, educational, and support services, including mental health and pediatric therapies, autism treatment, home visiting, an inclusive preschool, and disability services. Over 4,000 children and families access these services at our two early intervention centers in Minneapolis and Minnetonka, more than 30 partner sites, and hundreds of homes across the community.
We strive to create an inclusive environment in which all are seen, heard, and supported; encouraged to bring their whole authentic selves; and honored in their differences
Our Community Relations and Development team is responsible for marketing, communication, public relations, advocacy, and fundraising for the organization. We hit enrollment targets, reach audiences with relevant information, position St. David’s Center as a thought leader in child development and early intervention, advocate for changes in public policy to benefit children and families and raise $2.3 million annually.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, coordinating, managing and executing marketing strategies with cross-functional internal teams, with plans formed and fed by data that is harvested, analyzed, and managed by this role. The Marketing Manager will:
- Manage and grow our referral base by identifying, building, and retaining key relationships.
- Collaborate with internal teams to successfully strengthen St. David’s Center’s digital marketing presence.
- Anticipate and meet customer information needs.
- Provide work direction to our communications coordinator and digital marketing specialist.
- Partner with St. David’s Center’s recruiter to ensure St. David’s Center is positioned as an Employer of choice in the market, driving at increased “leads to close” rates in recruitment.
- Market St. David’s Center’s innovative service models to commercial insurance carriers in order to increase revenue and improve sustainability of the organization.
This position provides the opportunity to change lives in an environment that values curiosity, diverse perspectives, critical thinking, innovation, and collaboration as necessary to achieving exceptional results. Because we respect the professional goals and individual needs of our employees, we invest in career growth and professional development, offer competitive pay, and provide a customizable benefits package.
The pay range for this position starts at $ $68,062 -$75,625/annually, depending on qualifications. This position is benefits eligible, including health and dental insurance, health savings account with an employer contribution, flexible spending accounts, and retirement account with matching contribution. We offer generous PTO, agency vacation days, paid holidays, professional development funds, a childcare discount, and eligibility for loan forgiveness!