SunOpta Inc. is a leader in the plant-based foods and beverages, fruit-based foods and beverages, and organic ingredient sourcing industries. SunOpta is focused on sustainability and specializes in the sourcing, processing, and packaging of organic, conventional, non-GMO food products.
SunOpta is looking for talented individuals that demonstrate our most valued behaviors: Passion, Dedication, Speed, Entrepreneurship, Customer-Centricity, and Problem-Solver, to help create a brighter, healthier, and sustainable future of food!
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred.
- 2+ years of General Management, Marketing, and/or Product Management or other relevant experience.
- Manufacturing, Food/Ag, and/or CPG experience.
- B2B marketing experience supporting strategic customer accounts.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must posses strategic thinking, leadership, teamwork, and analytical skills.
- Creativity and effective interpersonal communication skills required.
- Strong strategic skills required as incumbent must drive short- and long-term brand & category growth and profitability.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and the ability to work effectively across the organization and foster teamwork cross-functionally.
- Must be highly accountable and with internal drive to accomplish goals.
- Travel Expectation: Up to 10% to various SunOpta locations, to customer meetings, and for conference.
- Location: This role will be located at our US Corporate Office in Eden Prairie, MN.
- Work Environment: Approximately 95% of this role will be performed in an office environment; 5% will be in a production / manufacturing environment.
- Relocation or international remote working arrangements (outside of the US) will not be considered.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.