We are looking for a Marketing Manager responsible for leading, developing and implementing marketing strategies and materials to support the growth and success of WiCell’s brand, products and services. WiCell is a non-profit, supporting organization of UW–Madison and is committed to the highest standard of quality. We are a close-knit, friendly, helpful, and hard-working group of professionals. WiCell cares about work-life integration and flexibility and offers a stellar benefits package.
This is a new full-time position that will report to the CEO and collaborate with the WiCell Leadership Team to ensure the marketing strategy supports the strategic objectives of the business and customer expectations. Core responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement compelling, impactful marketing campaigns and projects for WiCell products and services.
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies to increase brand awareness.
- Lead development of a new WiCell website.
- Lead development of WiCell’s social media feeds.
- Manage external meeting and exhibition planning.
This position is on-site at 504 S. Rosa Road in Research Park on the west side of Madison.