Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- An exceptional multi-tasker who knows how to address challenges within a collaborative team environment and surface risks
- Think Differently, Believe It’s Possible, Raise the Bar – the Marvin values that this individual will need to lean into to bring Marvin Storefront to fruition and maintain it over time
- Understands and is driven by customer behavior – will help Marvin Storefront evolve as the landscape for the Marvin dealer network evolves
- Self-starter, advanced intuition and reasoning abilities
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or a related field is required.
- Project Management Certificate, PMP Certification preferred
- Successful experience working with a CRM – Salesforce preferred
- 5+ years project management and proven track record of success.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee.